We have a team of self motivated and proficient professionals, helps us in manufacturing and supplying Non Contact Tachometer. It uses infrared light to measure the speed of rotation of a shaft or wheel or any other rotating object. The infrared light from the tachometer falls on the surface and gets reflected back to the detector on the tachometer. The detector detects the changes in frequency of the reflected light as reflected alternately by the object surface and the contrast spot. The number of frequency changes per unit time gives the speed of rotation of the object. We offer Non Contact Tachometer at affordable prices to clients.
Specification Of Non Contact Tachometer:
- Display : 5 digits, 10mm (0.4”) LCD Display with function annunciation.
- Sampling Time : 1 sec. (Over 60 RPM)
- Test Range : Autoranging.
- Range I : 5-999.9 RPM, Range II-1000-99,9999RPM
- Accuracy : ±(0.05% + 1 dgt)
- Resolution : 0.1RPM (5-999.9 RPM)
- 1 RPM (above 1000 RPM)
- Operating Temp : 0-50°C
- Operating Humidity : Less than 80% RH
A-221, Amar Gian Industrial Complex, Opp. New S.T Stand, Khopat, Thane, Maharashtra, 400601, India